Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mom update!

Brother took Mom to the doc yesterday. Doc said her foot could look better, but it was OK...not infected. She has 6 to 8 weeks before the pins will come out, but she has permission to put some weight on it. She is still needy enough for me to stay at night. Last night I let her completely take care of herself getting ready for bed, but she had to have a pain pill afterwards because her foot hurts to walk on it any. She was very wobbly this morning and actually fell backwards against the bathroom door, so I got the wheelchair to get her to breakfast. I cook breakfast every morning for her and my brother before I leave to come home. My goal is to be able to sleep in MY bed Thursday night. I have a lunch to go to and a meeting on Thursday night and would love to come home and sleep in my bed. Friday, my brother is going to Hot Springs to pick up a truck bed he bought on Ebay, so I will need to stay with her during the day then.


No comments: