Friday, January 19, 2007

Lesson learned!!!

I guess one never gets too old to learn. Today was going to be my departure from my self-imposed exile, so I got all decked out and ready to conquer the world of shopping for necessities. Car would NOT start. The battery is only two years old and a very good Interstate brand battery. This was not making sense. It's a 75 month battery! My brother and dad came to see what the problem was. Turns out that because I had not been in the car since Tuesday....PLUS....I keep a charging type flashlight plugged in the extra plug all the time, my battery got drained. Brother cleaned the posts, started it with his charger, and it has been starting ever since. He says I do not need a new battery. I am good to go now!
Antique 1