Finally, a day filled with sunshine that was not too cold to get outside and work....so......
- Vacuumed and washed clothes at my house
- went to Mom's and washed, cleaned
- started cleaning out stuff at her house
- gave some of Dad's clothes to charity
- planted collards and cabbage
- got a mammogram
Feels good to move and get stuff accomplished! Mom and I talked with the funeral home rep about a monument for the cemetery. We will wait until Stewart can join us to make a decision and get moving on that.