Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ouch!

Mom is improving each day, but it is a slow process. I watched my brother change her dressings yesterday and it looks very painful. I'm hoping tonight will be my last night to "sleep" in a recliner. I am so ready for a night in my bed. The thing I worry about is her trying to cook breakfast. She has done it for years and my brother always comes over and has breakfast with her. He has done that for years as well. I am making a breakfast casserole to take today, so, hopefully, she will remember that it can be just zapped in the microwave. Her mind isn't what it used to be. We have to make sure she takes her meds every day. She will say she took them, but when we check the container, the meds for the day are still there. In order to preserve my own health and sanity, I have to have a good night's rest!!!


No comments: