Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It's always something!

I have lived in a new construction house for 3 years, so one would think everything would be in good shape. Well, it is...with the house, but the China made faux wood blinds are not. I had to order a whole new blind because a crappy little plastic piece in the housing broke and made my house look like a redneck house. Of course, this is in the garage, but it still looks crappy and the window faces the front. NOT acceptable. I took the blind down and thought I had it fixed, but I didn't. My brother came and tried to fix it and he is the one that discovered the broken essential piece. Yes, on some things I am just anal!!!! My house is one of them!

4 comments:

GUYK said...

heh..MY house is a redneck house

Sandy said...

Well, GuyK, if you have blinds that look like this, I am losing respect for you! :)

Anna said...

I understand completely. I notice soooo many houses that ignore their garage window and it makes the whole house look trashy. Maybe garage windows should be opaque or frosted or something. Are they even necessary?

Sandy said...

Anna, I love having them in my garage for the light. Also, I plan to put in an acrylic floor in the garage and be able to use it as a room for entertainment purposes. It's really quite a nice room and I have a friend who has done that and it's great for setting up tables for bunco or gumbo or cards!