Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy camper!

I am a happy camper! Last week was an incredibly long week and I am totally exhausted. We have help hired for the 7-3 shift and the 11-7 shift. My brother and I will handle the afternoons, but tonight I get to sleep in my own bed in my own home and not get up until I feel like it. Thank you, Jesus! These CNA's and LPN's know way more than I do and certainly know how to take care of Mom. I am thrilled that she is going to have that quality of help. I'm off for a nap now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys !
If you have any questions, they will have more answers also. Beth

Linda said...

I am so glad that you are going to have some help. It is just too much for one person to do.

Dianne said...

Yay. This will make it easier on everybody even your Mom. You know she hated seeing you work so hard to care for her. This way you are fresh and rested for her everyday. Love you!