Friday, April 29, 2011

Mom update

I spoke with the therapists yesterday and they said that after what seemed to be a plateau, Mom is once again making progress. She finally got a light brace to hold her right foot up so it cannot drag and she is walking further each day. We got a ramp built into the front door of her house and her cousin, the orthopedic surgeon, has made arrangements for a power chair. Apparently, there is lots of paperwork required by the doctor and he has taken care of all that. I have gotten internet set up at her house and moved my laptop, which I rarely used anyway, to her house. Will be getting wireless set up today, so I can use all the apps on my iphone.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So glad to hear she is making more progress. She looks great!

So thankful that we were safe through that horrible weather last week. God is good!