Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I hate shopping!

Who knew that buying a watch could be so difficult? I guess I am rather picky, but I have three watches and two of them died. I have an expensive Croton brand that I have had 20 years. It's my dressy watch and I haven't even taken it to see how much it would cost to fix it. Another is a Guess moderately expensive watch that I did take to see how much it would cost and it wasn't worth fixing. The cost would have been too much for a 20 year old watch. My other one is a $25 pink watch and it runs fine, but it just doesn't match much. I thought I could find a cheap watch that would fit loosely and had a big face with numbers easy to read! Didn't happen! I finally bought these two at the Fossil Outlet store.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

I buy the Timex cheapies..and they ain't so cheap any more. When the battery goes south I get my band off the piece of junk and go get me another Timex. They last me about two years on average..and that is more than I can say for any other watch I have ever owned regardless of the price