Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You just won the lottery...what would you do?

Ganked from Hammer because he said I could. His questions aren't all lame like most of the meme's.



1. What would be the very first thing you would do? Owe no one

2. Where would you choose to live? I would buy a bigger home here and have a vacation home somewhere in the mountains where it is cool

3. What kind of house would you live in? Whichever one beckoned me at the time.

4. What kind of car would you buy? Lincoln Navigator

5. Where would you vacation? Only in the USA

6. Would you have anything on your body fixed? No. It's too late.

7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in? snowmobiling and golf depending on which house I was in..

8. What charities would you donate to? St. Jude

9. Would you give money to your relatives? If they needed it

10.Would you run away from your current life? Nope.

11. Would you continue to work? I don't work now!

12. Would the money change you in any way? Yes...make me happier

2 comments:

none said...

Great answers..snowmobiling and golf! I could get into that.

GUYK said...

I have my doubts that I would do much different than I do now...maybe buy a new double wide..I know one thing I would do..I would set up a scholarship fund Oklahoma State U for deserving middle class white kids whose families make too much money for them to get the grants and scholarships that minorities and lower income white kids routinely get. There are just too many kids falling through the cracks..the 2.8/3.0 grade average out of high school..not brilliant but damn sure not dummies..kids that can learn if given the opportunity.

Maybe a fund that would put a few through a two year community college program and then finance them thropugh a BA/BS///preferably a BS..BAs do help one get a better place to fry burgers..or maybe a new cab to drive