Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ouch!

I busted my ass big time! Yes, literally! I was putting a new shower head in my guest bathroom that becomes a hand held shower if needed. I got all finished and stepped off the side of the tub where I had been perched on to a little chair I had there to make an extra step. I missed the damn chair and went sailing across the HARD tile floor. I don't think I have any broken bones, but I am banged up pretty badly. Both elbows are swollen and one is bleeding, but the pain doesn't feel like a broken bone.....although, how would I know? I never had a broken bone! Ouch Some days I am very clutzy!

1 comment:

GUYK said...

I despise bath tub showers! Our master bathroom has a big walk in shower..only problem is that I am a little over 6' tall and the damn shower curtain holder is a little under six feet..I have the scars on my head to prove it..another project that I gotta take care of one of these days..