Friday, October 19, 2007

Louisiana has a horrible,well -deserved reputation for crooked politicians. It's TRUE! Tomorrow, as a new Louisiana citizen, it is my plan to vote against every incumbent. How did we get in this shape? Those morons got us that reputation and I say it's time for a house cleaning. I will do my part......Democrat or Republican....I don't care. If you are an incumbent or one of the legislators who was term limited and just switched from running for representative to running for senator or vice versa, then I am voting against you. You need to go HOME! Today was another day filled with those "Robo" calls from politicians. My brother asked me tonight if I knew who to vote for tomorrow. I told him that I wasn't voting for any of them if they didn't stop calling me. It's highly annoying and not covered by the "do not call" list.

No comments: