Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thank goodness....it's over!


All those political ads just drive me nuts! I voted, but I wasn't passionate about any of them. Since I am a new resident of Louisiana, I don't really know the candidates and their positions. I don't vote straight party ticket, but for the person. We had some assinine amendments to vote on, so I did study them before going to the polls. Louisiana has some weird stuff to vote on.

This afternoon I took my dad to the hearing aid man because his brand new $1600 hearing aid quit working. Turns out it was just stopped up.

Since I got home, I have made a pan of fudge to take to my brother tomorrow. It's his birthday and due to his gluten allergy, he can't have cake. I also got an ice cream cake that my sister-in-law ordered for him. Poor fellow. I feel sorry for him because gluten is in EVERYTHING!!!

I got my flu shot today and my arm has been aching ever since. That never happened before and it doesn't seem to to happening to anyone else!!!!

No comments: