Monday, November 13, 2006

More Praise for QVC!

This company is awesome. Today I received the replacement for the package that was never delivered (although the website said it was delivered on 11/2). Not even one hour later, my doorbell rang and when I opened the door another package from QVC was there. It was the original. The one delivered earlier required a signature. This one was just left there and I didn't even see who delivered it. I assume it was UPS again. I told the guy who delivered the first one that this was a replacement for one that I never got even though UPS had it marked as delivered. Now.....here's the kicker and what makes QVC awesome and stand head and shoulders above others......when I called to see how to return one of the packages, the lady told me to just keep it. I told her it was a toy and some needy child will be getting it as soon as I figure out how to find someone who needs it.
Elf





No comments: