Saturday, May 13, 2006

A word about mothers....


I am not a mother so I have not experienced the type of love that a mother has for her children. It is, of course, the strongest type of love there is and I'm sorry that I did not get to feel this kind of love. Each day I am more aware of how blessed I have been to have my mother for as long as I have. I get tears in my eyes just thinking of not having her anymore, but the reality is that I won't have her much longer. The past few years I have been able to spend more time with her and I am grateful for that. Everyone tells me that I look just like her. To me that is a high compliment. I hope I act like her as well. Spend as much time with your own mother as you can so you won't have regrets when she is no longer here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!

Sandy said...

Bobby--thank you for your comment and I agree with you completely!sandy