Saturday, May 13, 2006

Draggin',draggin',draggin'....


This week has been sort of a blur. I just don't feel well and for me that is very unusual. My throat is scratchy and there's some annoying coughing. It's an inbetween stage of being well and being sick.....just yucky. I would rather go ahead and be sick and get it over with than to just drag on in this state and not be either well or sick. I slept in until about 9:30, then had to go pick up a corsage, then go get my mom and take her to the cemetery for their dinner on the grounds day. She is just so feeble, but she still wants to do all the things she used to do. This time she could not walk out in the cemetery to where her family is buried. I had to take the flowers and put them on the monument. I'm going back to bed and that is just such a shame because this is one gorgeous day....not too hot and excellent for outside yard projects. Not happening today though!

No comments: