Thursday, April 29, 2010

New purchase!

Since neither my brother nor I checked the oil in Dad's lawn tractor (Dad always did that, so we didn't have to think about it), tomorrow we will be purchasing this little number! Who knew lawn mowers run out of oil???? Not me! It spit the bits out and seems to be unrepairable. Oh, well.....that won't happen again. I'm sure we will both be checking the oil way too often. I asked him if the new lawn mower was going to have a red light that says, "Check oil" like my car does!!!! What can I say....we screwed up! I just happened to be the one on the lawn mower when it crashed and burned!!! CRAP!

4 comments:

crazymimi said...

You are going to look so good on your new mower.

crazymimi said...

I have had a google account but just never used it, so now you know that the Linda in Mississippi is really crazymimi. It really is a good description of me cause I am crazy as hell.

Sandy said...

I'm glad you cleared that up! I was wondering who the hell is craxymimi! I know a lot of crazy mimi's in real life!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I want one!!!!

Love & Miss You,
Denise