Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Revenge!!!



When my TV in the living room stopped working all by itself, I called tech support for the cable company. Basically, he reset the cable box over the phone and told me I had the TV set wrong is why it wouldn't work after that! I even believed him and thought I had just screwed something up pushing every button on the damn TV and remote. Quite possible for me to do that. I told him to send someone to my house and I didn't care if it would cost me. A very nice technician came today and spent an hour here trying to figure out what was wrong. Turned out it was a bad cable box!!! So there, Mr. Over the Phone Technician. I am not as dumb as both you and I thought! Of course, part of that time the tech was here we were just talking. He was a young guy who had just lost his father, so we had something in common....only his father was MY age! AND....he set up my box different and I have a much better picture and there will be NO CHARGE. I won!

No comments: