Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm tired!

Not such a good night last night. Mom was sleeping in her recliner and I was lying on her bed listening to her breathing. It was very labored and erratic....and each breath brought a different noise. She has a CPAP machine, but hasn't been using it since she was sleeping in a chair. I moved the machine close to her and got the mask on her. She slept after that and I slept after I got used to listening to the noise of the machine. I had breakfast cooked and my brother was there this morning before she woke up. I think we will move her to her bed tonight...no idea where I will try to sleep. Her mind is very scrambled and she isn't making much sense! I can only hope it is residual anesthesia causing this. I hate to think this is what our future will be.


No comments: