Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, we did it! We had Thanksgiving at my home just like we did last year, but without our daddy. We missed him a lot. I talked to Mom last night about missing him and she said she missed him, but she was glad he was not there at home yesterday. Mom had a big water bill and she doesn't use much water, so we knew she had a leak somewhere. Dad was such a worrier that he would have obsessed over the bill and the leak. My brother called someone to come see about it and he found a leak under the house and fixed it for $60. It had gotten so soggy under there that some of the doors in the house were sticking from the house sinking. It's not on a slab and was built when I was 4 years old, so it's old. It will dry out and we will fix the doors for her.

We also talked about what to do with Dad's clothes. I guess that will be our next task, but we must do it. Every little thing will be HARD!


No comments: