Thursday, September 03, 2009

Easy day....FINALLY!

My friend who was going to bring the compost this morning couldn't bring it due to pouring down rain at her house on Caddo Lake. She called me at 8 A.M. and told me that, so I promptly turned over and went back to sleep. It was nice not to have to be somewhere. After hanging out at home, I went to lunch with my Thursday lunch group, then bought Mom's groceries, took them to her, cleaned her kitchen, and went to yoga class. I promptly dropped out of the yoga class because the guy who was "teaching" the class didn't have a clue. I guess he knew some yoga poses, but he surely didn't know how to make the class enjoyable. I got my check back and said, "Adios, this class is not for me". I was tense after I got home. That's not what yoga is supposed to do.


No comments: