Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well, CRAP!

If I had just called to check my phone messages at home, I would be in Houston right now instead of at home. My jury duty was canceled and it's the only reason I came right back home. If I had stayed gone another day though, everything green here would have died. It almost did anyway, but I have the sprinklers (all 3 of them) going now.

The reunion was great fun. It was so nice to see all these old students from 20 years ago. Now, I have already received a facebook message from the class of 90 that I have to come to theirs next year and the class of 91 that I have to come to theirs the next....dang....I'll be pushing 70 by then!

After I got all the way back to Shreveport, I remembered that I did not get the hanging clothes from the closet in the hotel. CRAP, again! I have called them and they are sending them to me. That's not the first time I have pulled that sort of nonsense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy I am enjoying reading your blog. Misty and Ricky were not able to make the reunion this weekend but Pam said Kelle and Ryan had great fun.

Take care,
Jane

Sandy said...

Thanks, Jane. I have enjoyed reading Tracie's blog. She is so knowledgeable about all things Italian.Yes, the reunion was really fun for me. Of course, I was out of there by 10, but all I wanted to do was see everyone again.