Monday, April 27, 2009

Update!

Something overtook my whole being...chills and fever came! Exactly the same thing as a few months ago when nothing showed up in any of the tests I had at the doc's office. He gave me an antibiotic then, so I am taking it again. Fever broke last night and I have none now, but as I recall, last time it came back with a vengeance every afternoon for a few days last time. When I say with a vengeance, I am serious. The fever goes high enough that I have to turn off all AC and fans and get under an electric blanket while shivering intensely.

Tomorrow I have to take Dad to the oncologist, so I have to be well. My brother has a big day filled with lots of stuff, so he will not be available to take Dad. I guess if we have to, we can change the appointment, but I don't want to because Dad doesn't feel well. So there, illness....GO AWAY! I'm too busy!

No comments: