Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More meds!

I hate taking medicine, but today I got yet another one added. My doc added Januvia to the metformin that I already take 4 of every day. He did give me some samples to try and if they help to rein in my blood sugar, then he will prescribe a med that is a combination of these two in one pill. I hope it works well because taking less pills would make me happy..
Just a thought: Why is gas still going up while a barrel of oil continues to drop?
Just another thought: I would bet money that the people who were covering every square inch of the national mall left their trash everywhere, but we won't hear about that!!

2 comments:

GUYK said...

Until I was fifty years old I could count on my fingers the number of pills I had taken in my life including aspirin. Now I take a hand full twice a day...including the damn aspirin.

Keeping that blood sugar down is tough...I know. I finally got mine back down to 115 just this afternoon after w week of an extra glyberide/metformin a day (three instead of two) and a rabbit food diet. But it beats insulin...I just don't like needles...especially when they are stuck into ME!

Sandy said...

Guy, I am still frustrated. The Januvia has not helped yet. In fact,it may be worse. I have had 6 good years, so I guess I have been lucky.