Saturday, October 18, 2008

I don't need this!


My computer monitor is turning all shades of pink. If my mind serves me correctly, that means it's about to go belly up. I was hoping it would wait until after Christmas or until I get through paying hospital bills...whichever comes first. I have already been shopping around because I knew I needed a new monitor. I still have one of those huge, heavy ones from the Dark Ages and it has served me well, so I won't complain. I just need a little more time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! DO NOT BUY A MONITOR! I ordered one today for you and it will be shipped to you directly-early birthday :)
I love you!!!

Sandy said...

I don't even know how to reply to this. You are just unbelievable! I know it's too late to argue with you, so I thank you very much. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I hope it makes it to you before the weekend. We can't let the pink turn to a solid blue/black screen :)