Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dark and Dreary

The day is dark and dreary with intermittent rain, but I was up early to meet my brother and Dad at the hospital where Dad was getting yet another CT scan. Brother dropped him off and I stayed with him for the CT. It only took a few minutes, then I took him for some breakfast and on back home. Being the lazy daughter that I am, I put my garage door back down and went back to sleep until 12. This day is not conducive to anything productive!

I watched some of the RNC last night. It's much easier to watch than the DNC. Palin will get my attention tonight. This is how the ticket should look!

3 comments:

none said...

lol great poster!

Sandy said...

Hammer, she said all the right things tonight. I LIKE!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered a Palin Power sticker for my car. She rocks!!!
I love and Miss you!!!
Denise M.