Monday, July 14, 2008

No...not so much!


I have had Brokeback Mountain on my DVR for a few weeks. Since I didn't see it when it was THE thing to do, I figured I'd watch it for free now. It took me a whole week to watch it. Every single time I hit "play", I was asleep.....better than Ambian. Finally, a few times I was awake enough to stop the film before I went to sleep. Yesterday, I finally finished the damn thing. I think I'll keep it on the DVR just to use when I do need a sleep aid. Dumb, stupid movie!

4 comments:

Deadman said...

Dumb, stupid movie!

Oh, hell, I could have told you that and I never saw it! And not because I have an issue with the material. i live in the SF Bay Area. Some of my best friends are gay. Some of my best friends are cowboys and cowgirls.

I have yet to meet a gay cowboy.

Certainly not two.

:oD>

I slithered over here from Guy's. He said to say howdy, so...

Howdy!

Sandy said...

Hey, Deadman....my issue wasn't with the content either. I just found the movie lacking in quality and interest. I couldn't understand half of what they said because they were mumbling.Thanks for stopping by and saying howdy. Sandy

Anonymous said...

I wandered over on Guy's recommendation too! I'm glad I did.
[A little off the subject of your post]:
I'm so sorry to read about your dad's cancer ... unfortunately, I completely understand what you're going through. My mother was also diagnosed with lung cancer, but at the age of 67.
The one thing I can suggest is, listen to you father. Even if it's not said in words, he will tell you what to do. Don't miss the silent communications. Sometimes, it's too painful for words, but needs to be known.
You and your family are in my prayers.
Take Care
PS.. you're bookmarked ;-)

Sandy said...

Anna, above all, thank you for your prayers, but also I appreciate any advice from those who have already been through this. It's new for me since I still have both my parents. Thanks for stopping by. Sandy