Friday, July 25, 2008

Morons at work!

Instead of those "men at work" signs I see sometimes, there should be one that says "morons at work" on the construction sites next to me. There are two new homes being built by me. Now I know that when I see one of these bobcat gizmos in the picture that my cable is going to be cut. Nevermind that the ground has big red spray painted lines showing the buried cables. When I got back from Dad's, I saw one of these machines at work and when I went inside my house, it was evident to me that my cable and internet were out. I went out and asked the guys if they cut my cable again......."Oh, no Ma'am, we didn't cut anything." Liars......the next time I looked out a couple of hours later, the cable company was there repairing the cable! Why would they just flat out lie? Dumbasses! I knew the freakin' cable was cut!

1 comment:

GUYK said...

the problem with buried utilities.

But then where I was raised in the oil patch it was tough to dig a ditch more than 100 feet without hitting some kind of line..most were dead and long abandoned..abandoned back in the years where there was no records of where the pipe was laid..

I do get upset when my cable goes out and I loose my internet..but I do have a laptop backup with a verizon card..and have had to use it a few times this summer due to the storms knocking everything out