Thursday, July 17, 2008

Incompetence



Those who know me know of my utmost disdain for incompetence. It's been a rant of mine for many years. I know that finding carriers for the newspaper is difficult because of the low pay and until now, I have had no complaints since I moved to Louisiana and subscribed to the Shreveport Times. The last two days, I had no paper in my yard. Last night I walked over to the two new constructions next to me and found my paper at one of those houses. Tonight I went over again and once again found my paper at the first house on my street....a new construction that no one has bought yet! Obviously, EMPTY! I don't know why this is happening unless there is a new carrier and he/she was instructed to throw to the first house. Up until recently, that would have been me....NOW IT'S NOT. I am now number 3!!! I guess a call will be in order tomorrow to the circulation department.
Newspaper




No comments: