Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm used up already...


And it's only 2 P.M.............This day has been a wonderful day all spent outside getting things done in the yard. I heard people over at my new neighbor's house, so I went over at lunch time and went to Sonic to get lunch for them. I felt bad because all her friends were over there helping clean the house getting ready for her and her husband to move next week and I wasn't over there helping. I'm trying to get everything finished here so I can devote my time to gardening at Dad's. Yesterday I spent hours at the garden taking advantage of the weather and some partially dry soil. I got lots of tilling done and planted 4 rows of potatoes. After that I was used up yesterday, too! There is a pattern here......I'm used up A LOT! I just can't do like I used to!

No comments: