Friday, February 22, 2008

Why I HATE rebates!



I bought a new Motorola RAZR phone when I switched to AT&T in early January. A $50 rebate was part of the deal, so the salesperson did all the paperwork (which is ridiculous) for me and put it in an envelope for me. I made copies of it all and sent it off. Today I got a letter that they couldn't process my rebate because it didn't have the receipts and the barcodes in it. I KNOW it did. I was livid and I called to let them know I was livid. They don't much care. I'm sure they hope everyone will just give up and not re-send the rebate info. WRONG! I will NOT stop until I get my slimy, little, stupid rebate in my greedy little paws!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing blogger comments

Sandy said...

no notifications are sent when comments are left WHY? I didn't change any settings!

Anonymous said...

yet another test..still no notifications

Sandy said...

test message