Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ho Hum....

We had the girls' lunch today for the last time at our friend's old house. She and her husband have built a new home right behind mine and will be moving in a couple of weeks. Another one in our group of ladies is a couple of months behind in construction, but she will be on the same street behind me. Our last meal was homemade French onion soup with French bread, salad, and fresh blueberry pie. It was awesome!
Lunch

After lunch I was supposed to work in my parents' yard. I went, but the wind was so bad that it was too hard to get anything done. My brother stopped by on his way down to our pond to see if he could catch a fish. He caught 14 white perch, so tomorrow we are eating his fish and my collard greens. Yes, we are self sufficient!





No comments: