Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DAYUM!

I'm Sick Of This I am so freakin' tired of coughing. Sometimes I cough so hard that it makes me throw up! All my cough muscles are so sore now. I have taken both kinds of "way expired" prescription cough meds that I have. Finally, a while ago, I took both at the same time. Still doesn't help! I am no fun to be around.

My cousin and her husband from Virginia came by for lunch. I invited them yesterday because I knew I had some frozen taco soup. We had taco soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, both of which were good...well, at least the soup was. I didn't eat a sandwich, but I know they are good made on the George Foreman Grill. I gave them a Hershey's kiss for dessert. Cooking was just out of the question today, but they have done so much for me. Every time I have been to Virginia, they have treated me like royalty and shown me so many sights that I would have never seen any other way.
Soup





No comments: