Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hotter than HELL!


The temp on my computer right now says 99 degrees. I don't enjoy hot weather, but I went with a friend early this morning to our Krewe Den where our Mardi Gras float is stored. It's a 40,000 square foot unairconditioned building and we were there to clean it up and get organized for the upcoming season. There were 6 of us and we knocked it out quickly so we could get out of there. Our theme this year is "Hello, Broadway" so we will begin soon to change the float up some to reflect that. I have to pay my $50 float riding fee and buy 2 cases of beads to throw. I'll probably ride in two parades. That looks like the most fun of all the activities.

When I left there, I had to go buy eggs and take them to my mom. Dad walked with me out to see the tomato plants that the moles are eating, but he went to his room to lie down after that. He is going to the community party at their church tonight. He wanted me to come, so I have to get ready to go back down there for that. What ever he wants...that's what I will do and I will do it without complaint!

No comments: