Thursday, June 28, 2007

Midnight Musings


Last night was a restless, sleepless night. My back was hurting in the kidney area and I was just sure that my infection was in the kidneys. It was so painful that I was seeing myself having to go to the hospital for IV antibiotics. Then I realized that I have NO hospital appropriate attire. Most times I was in the hospital, it involved surgery and only hospital gowns were needed. I sleep in boxer shorts and oversized t-shirts and I don't believe I own a robe. All this nonsense was running through my mind all night......thank goodness....it didn't come to pass!

2 comments:

Moobear said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick Sandy. Hope whatever you have, the meds will clear it up soon. Take care and take it easy til you get your strength back. You will be in my thoughts friend.

Sandy said...

Thank you so much. I am all well now.My little South Carolina Family spent the night here last night on their way to Dallas.They have good healing vibes. My strength is returning. God Bless YOu and your family. Sandy