Thursday, March 15, 2007

Digging in the dirt...



After lunch with the ladies today, I went to Mom and Dad's to see what I could do to help them. They weren't home, but I can always find plenty to do at their house. I stayed in the yard checking on the garden and the roses. I decided I would clean up Mom's work table where she fixes all her pots full of annuals each year. I emptied all the old pots and got them all clean and ready to re-plant this season.

Dad had a bluebird box that someone had given him. I wanted it, but the builder didn't leave any way to open the box. When Dad got home, we took the top off and put hinges on it so I can open the box and see when the nest is built, when the eggs are layed, and when the babies are hatched. I will put it up tomorrow and hope they find it in time. I may be too late!

No comments: