Thursday, December 21, 2006

Boneheaded decision....


I made the boneheaded tactical error today of going to Shreveport to take Frosty back to the place where I bought him to get him fixed. I put him out and went to eat and run a few errands. 99 % of my time was just sitting in traffic. When I went to pick up Frosty, the same guy that told me to bring him in yesterday and let him fix him was not there. They tried to charge me to replace all those bulbs. That would have been fine except that he is brand new and has only been running about three weeks. The guy last night told me they would make it right if I bought him this season. Today the owner told me that lots of bulbs were shot because of a power surge. No one told me that Frosty should be plugged into a surge protector or that rain could cause this. He's Frosty, for goodness sake! He lives outside!!! WTH!!!! I offered to pay, but he knew I wouldn't be a happy customer so he didn't take it.

2 comments:

Moobear said...

ROFL that was too funny. BTW, I love that snowman so much that I just stole it, hope you don't mind.
Oh well..that is just the way I am...
honest... Have a wonderful holiday!!

Sandy said...

It's OK if you stole him. I probably stole him somewhere as well. Merry Christmas to you and yours.