Thursday, November 02, 2006

A few more years off my life......GONE!


Anyone who knows me knows I am petrified of snakes....even rubber ones. I know it's ridiculous, but I just can't help it. Today my brother and sister-in-law came to help me add another sheet of plywood to the attic floor so I can have some more room for JUNK! When my sister-in-law was looking for something in their truck, she found his rubber snake and threw it on the ground by my feet. That is enough to cause a heart attack on me. I should have never told them that my heart was deemed good after my stress test. He had backed off because he was afraid I would have a heart attack, but now they aren't afraid anymore. I told her that she wasn't always mean like that. She said she had lived with him too long!!!!

No comments: