Friday, October 06, 2006

My DRAGON.....

and I do choose to SLAY it, is that pesky little mouse. I can't find any useful purpose for mice...well, if I don't count Mickey and Minnie. Last night the cheese went missing off the trap, but it was not sprung. I guess I don't know how to do it right. Today I purchased three of those ultrasonic pest thingies and put two in the garage and one on the patio. They are supposed to repel mice, roaches and spiders. I haven't seen any roaches yet!! Spiders are abundant.
Spider
On a scary note involving yet another snake....my sister-in-law was moving a soaker hose in a flower bed at their lake house and didn't see a coiled copperhead not even 6 inches from her hand. She did not get bitten, but it is a miracle that she didn't. She killed the snake. Snake





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister-in-law was indeed lucky that she didn't get bitten by that copperhead. And she was very brave to kill it, no way would I attempt that. I know I would miss the snake, and then he would bite me for sure! About your mice problem....here in North Carolina you can buy some kind of sticky paper (at WalMart, etc) especially for mice. It attracts the mice, and when they get on the paper they stick to it! Might be worth a try. I'm like you, just don't like all these pesky critters around, if they won't invade my space then I certainly won't invade theirs!
Paulette

Sandy said...

I saw that sticky stuff, but then I wondered what happens to the mouse who sticks to it? Does he just stay there until he dies? EEEWWW!

Sandy said...

OK...that settles it. I won't be buying any of that stuff!!