Friday, October 13, 2006

Dishwasher fixed...


Turns out it was all related to the power being off a few minutes earlier this week. It caused a problem with the circuit board. All the repairman had to do was unplug all the little wires and plug them back in and it works now. He is ordering a new circuit board because the dishwasher is still under warranty and it shouldn't have done this.

The weather is too perfect to stay home today, so I am off on an adventure. I'm still debating where to go, but I'm thinking it may be here. If I decide against that, then I may go to the movie to see The Guardian, which was filmed here, or Open Season, just because I love animated movies. The movies may win out simply because I was sick last night apparently from the corn dog or the funnel cake I ate at the fair. The Revel will have lots of food booths from which I probably don't need to partake, but I can't resist. I have no will power!

No comments: