Monday, September 18, 2006

Selling tickets to my spring yard...


I received in the mail today a catalog from this place along with a gift certificate for $125 from my cousin. Now I am going to get busy building more flower beds so I can fill them up with bulbs that will bloom in early spring before anything else does. I am going to be like a kid in a candy store buying these bulbs!! Unfortunately, I have already ordered some Daffodil bulbs and it's too late to cancel that order. I am going to have bulbs coming out my ears, but I can promise a show place on my street next March or April. There are thousands of choices in the catalog and I don't know where to begin, but it will be fun to try. I don't want to put them in the backyard because no one will see them, but I may have to put some there.

No comments: