Saturday, August 26, 2006

Passing thoughts...in other words..I got nuthin'





Tomorrow's Sunday School lesson is on Love and Marriage......I'm sleeping in.....don't need it!

Starbuck's Frappuccinno: Am I the last one on the planet to discover this nectar of the gods?

She is just so cute. I could watch her all day....personality galore! Food Network has all New Orleans stuff tonight since the focus is once again on Katrina...one year post Katrina. Of course, her shows are pre-Katrina. Some of the places she features are no longer there. :(

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Ok..I didn't even know they had lites. I haven't seen those, but I will be on the look out for those. Of course, I don't need to be drinking the sugared ones either. I only drink one every few days and before I do, I make sure my blood glucose is low enough not to send it into orbit.