Saturday, June 03, 2006

Food and festivities.......


I must say that I am now eating really healthy; at least, as long as the vegies are ripening in the garden, then it will all be over. In the past 2 days I have eaten potatoes, squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, and zucchini all that I picked myself out of the garden that my dad and I planted. It is wonderful to eat vegetables that we grew ourselves. I love it!!

Last night I went to a deck party and met some more people and socialized with some of the ones I had already met. I am surprising myself accepting these invitations because I tend to shy away from new social events with people I don't know. Since I don't know anyone here, that is the only way to get to know new people, so I have had to bite the bullet and just do it. So far, it has been fun and I have met some really good people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so yummy, Ms. B! I'm glad you get to spend so much time with your parents. That is so special!

Love and miss you,

Gina

P.S. I'm catching up on your entries. Your landscaping looks beautiful! If you ever have any house questions, be sure to ask Jeremy. He can help with all sorts of things and make recommendations for different products to use for the grass, etc.