Sunday, February 19, 2006

Progress!!! in spite of the cold!!!


It's too cold to get much work done on the house. After church today, I made at least 15 trips up the ladder to the attic to store more junk. Why do I have all this stuff? Most of it is sentimental type stuff that no one will ever care about but me. After a few more years, I won't even be able to climb into the attic. I should just get rid of it all now!! I have a box full for Goodwill and I can't even describe how many trips I took to Goodwill before I left Orange. Is there any reason that any one person should need 40 golf shirts? I THINK NOT! I have way too many clothes, but it's all such good stuff that I hate to part with it. What to do! What to do!. Progress is being made. See the pictures!! :)
My Texas bathroom is almost completed. I had this guest bathroom repainted all white before I moved in because I knew I had to have my Texas bathroom. I still have some final touches before it is completed, but I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Ms. B!! I love your Texas bathroom. Keep posting pictures of your new place, 'cause I'm nosy and love looking at pictures of other people's houses!

Could you please send me your email address again? I accidentally deleted it before I entered it in my book.

Stay warm!!!

Love you,

Gina