Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Busy,Busy,Busy....


There are so many things to do when moving in addition to packing box after box after box. Today I went to lunch with my friend, Joy, fully intending to treat her to lunch for her birthday which is already passed. It's a tradition that we have been doing for years. Today, she would not let me pay for lunch because it was our last lunch.

Next, I took a flying trip to Beaumont for make-up that I can only get at Dillard's. Turns out that Dillard's has not yet re-opened after Hurricane Rita. Wasted time and gas.

Tonight my new furniture was supposed to be delivered, but it's pouring down rain and we desperately need the rain. Since I have to leave town tomorrow to go close on the house, we have rescheduled for Tuesday night. That's cutting it close since the movers are coming Thursday .

No comments: