Thursday, December 29, 2005

Home Again!


Once again I have made the trip to North Louisiana and back again. I am so, so, so tired of driving that stretch of highway. I have started taking baby steps to move there. I have begun the search for a home there in the Shreveport/Bossier area. I just need to be closer to my aging parents so I can care for them without having to drive so far and stay at their home when I go there. The decision has been made. I will move as soon as I find a suitable place. I will start getting rid of things here this week in preparation for a life- changing move. I haven't moved in 30 years and really dread doing this. I don't want to have a negative attitude about this and I won't because it will be fine after the move is made and I am settled in a new place. The main thing that I was concerned about (Texas Network doctors) has been solved. My insurance sent me a directory of doctors in North Louisiana that are in the network. It's just overwhelming to think about all the things that moving to a different state involves....not to mention leaving friends of many, many years!!

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Hi there, Sandy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope that you had a beautiful Christmas! Best of luck to you this New Year...and ot your move to LA.

Love,
Sarah