Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Woo Hoo...renewed!

I took Saturday off and went out for some fine dining with my friends. We went to 2John's in Bossier City and it was wonderful. I was downright giddy at the idea of just getting out. The food was unbelievably good. I had Steak Oscar (filet mignon on a bed of the best mashed potatoes I have ever tasted, topped with Louisiana lump crab, hollandaise sauce and a few green beans). Also, had a dirty martini, fried green tomato salad and ended the evening with creme brulee. We had such a good time and it did me a world of good. My brother and sister-in-law took care of Mom and even took her out to eat catfish. I guess I should do that more often because in December and January, my brother will take a few vacations and I will have it by myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case someone actually want in order to have got a single from the genuine great hermes palm hand bags, rolex replica typically you'll find so many palm hand bags retailers that supply important duplication in addition to amazing economic selling prices. replica watches uk Hermes Kelly 32cm Glenohumeral joint Hand bags are usually substantially far more reputable compared to the genuine gear concerning maker intrusion. fake hermes In which usually perform an individual identify this kind of? Just how with regards to choosing on the net suppliers regarding imitation hermes hand bags? Due to the fact world wide web characteristics sent out by means of virtually all greater than this entire world, acquiring on the net gives turn into far more as well as a lot more well-known. chanel replica handbags Besides, the net presents every little thing where someone will need, that may effortlessly entirely fulfill the wants. chanel replica What exactly; Is significantly a lot more, the specific duplicate hermes gear on the web usually do not automatically indicate they are going to are often bogus.